Upcoming FSSP Camera Club Meetings (held at Ft Snelling State Park -Thomas C. Savage Visitor Center):
May's meeting has been moved to Afton State Park. Note 10 AM start time
- Sat, May 4, 2019, 10 a.m.: Farewell Presentation by Club President Geri Fenton
- Sat, June 1, 2019, 9 a.m.: Don Meier will be doing a talk and demonstration on photo stacking. Location TBD
- Sat, July 13, 2019, 9 a.m.: TBD
- Sat, August 3, 2019, 9 a.m.: Presentation by Lou Plevell - "Birds of Florida"
- Sat, September 14, 2019, 9 a.m.: Presentation by Mike Churn - "Winter Photography on the North Shore.”
- Sat, October 5, 2019, 9 a.m.: TBD
- Sat, November 2 , 2019, 9 a.m.: TBD
- Sat, December 7, 2019, 9 a.m.: Presentation by John A. Anderson - " Year in Review"
For Upcoming Events at Ft Snelling State Park, please visit the Ft Snelling State Park website for more information
Fort Snelling Camera Club Spring Road Trip May 14, 15 and 16.
Theodore Roosevelt National Park in North Dakota
Thanks to Leon and Ruth for setting this up.
A block of rooms has been set aside for us at the AmericanInn in Medora ND.
AmericanInn 75 East River Road Medora, ND 58645 Phone # 701-623-4800
The discount rate will be $99.90 per night plus tax for a total of $111.14
You must make your own reservations directly with AmericanInn by April 12, 2019
Book your room under Fort Snelling Camera Club
Each room will have 2 queen beds, small refrigerator and microwave. A full breakfast will be served each morning.
More details and a list of things to see and do, both there and on the way, will be posted soon.